The Norwegian line, G2 Ocean, operates one of the world´s largest open hatch fleets.
They provide the following regular liner services:
- from North Europe to the U.S. East Coast and the U.S. Gulf
- from North Europe to the West Coast Canada, U.S., Mexico, Costa Rica, Guatemala
- from the Far East to the West Coast Canada, U.S., Mexico, Costa Rica, Guatemala
- from the Far East to U.S. East Coast and the U.S. Gulf
- from the Mediterranean to Brazil
- from the U.S. East Coast and the U.S. Gulf to the Mediterranean
All vessels are equipped with gantry cranes and rain protection. Ten newly built vessels are equipped with slewing cranes with a lifting capacity of 80 tons which can be increased to 150 tons if the cranes are operated in tandem.
The main focus of G2 Ocean is the shipment of breakbulk cargoes such as generators, turbines, windfarm equipment, material for the oil and gas industries, cable drums, boats, yachts and cranes. Shipper´s own containers, rolling stock, agricultural machinery, mining equipment and vehicles of all types are also accepted.
Nils I. Rasmussen
Fon +49 421 36900-648
Mob +49 170 452 45 91
Fon +49 421 36900-635
Mob +49 171 173 80 84
Fon +49 211 17886-12
Mob +49 1573 650 47 15